[pct-l] 1,500 year old Sequoia takes a tumble

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Nov 1 20:13:04 CDT 2011

I couldn't get the video on your link (below) to play.
I searched and found this page which does play.
http://www.kcet.org/socal/socal_wanderer/outdoors/video-watch-a-giant-sequoia-tree-fall.html

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.