[pct-l] PocketMail and Solio Charger

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 11:35:38 CDT 2011

Yeah, I looked at their site before posting.  There's not much information
on the website.  Just photos of their new device, plus a list of specs, but
no info on weight/size or service plans.  Pocketmail was great back in the
day.  But in the last couple years of the Composer I heard multiple
complaints about service problems and unanswered phone calls to their
customer service department.

I'm wary about this "new" Pocketmail.  This site doesn't seem anything like
the old Pocketmail site, which outlined service plans, detailed device
info/specs, and customer service contacts.  This site seems more like
simply the purchase of a device.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com