[pct-l] Storm in Alaska

Katie Muilenburg katiedm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 07:47:33 CST 2011

Yep, I've got a friend who works for a radio station.  High water.  One day
winds were supposed to be 60mph. Some places more at risk than others,
depending on if they have flood walls, and how erosion prone the banks are
already.  Not only is it a severe storm, but the temperature is a whopping
30 degrees before the wind and rain.