[pct-l] PCT video hopefully for kickoff 2012

Motomiss motomiss at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:31:16 CST 2011

Hey friends and fellow hikers,

Here is a video I put together from thru hiking in 2010 that talks about lessons learned on the trail. Enjoy and may it get you excited for winter exploration and next year's adventures along the trail.  Hopefully it can be shown at kick off next year!

Check it out at:
http://vimeo.com/27127993

Currently, Swift and I are riding our bicycles from Lima, Peru to el fin del mundo and it has been quite amazing and challenging!  I miss the trail often and the amazing community that helps us hikers out. Sure miss yogi's books and halfmile's maps!

Keep on exploring,
Buckeye

InspireOut
Inspiration through Outdoor Exploration