[pct-l] Carrying weapons

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Nov 12 05:37:42 CST 2011

That's OK Chief cowboy,
I do err,  like everybody else....not very often, not nearly as often as
Switchback, but once in a while I do.
I must admit, setting on fire a huge gas tank could cause one heck of an
explosion.
Perhaps Switchback is best neutralized another way......unscrew the gas
check valve before setting him aflame.

JMT Reinhold