[pct-l] Bears...Deodorant & Mothballs

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Nov 16 04:16:26 CST 2011

Switchback,
I am glad to see that you have decided to take my advice and do your
record attempt "My Way...the JMT Reinhold Cleopatra Way"  the one and
only absolute correct way to thru the PCT.

Remember you will need 4 big sturdy float carriers, 2 fan girls and a
trumped blower.

The 8 of you, I assume, will be you, Big Hummel, AsABat, Deems, Monte
Dodge, Donna, Yogi and Meadow Ed.

I assume Big Hummel, AsABat, Deems and Monte Dodge will be your float
carriers, Donna and Yogi will be your fan girls and Meadow Ed will be
the trumped blower.

JMT Reinhold