[pct-l] Darwin Award!

I Discovered That By Going Out I Had Really Gone In timpnye at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 20:10:32 CST 2011

Most hypothermia cases occur in temps in the 40's.  Typical manifestations include confusion and disrobing. If this guy was at 7,000 feet in November in only a teeshirt and then removed his shoes before taking off on an obviously misguided venture it argues for medical causation of the poor decision making involved. If I was the local DA I would at least review the circumstances to determine whether there was some criminal culpability among any organizer involved.  If it was organized it appears to me that a civil case would stand a strong chance of prevailing.  A teeshirt?  Really? If he was that unprepared he should at least have been looked after.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone