[pct-l] 1969 PTC hiker Eric Ryback

Mr. Los Angeles mrlosangeless at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 07:50:17 CST 2011

At the end of his book, he wrote about how sick of the trail he was and how
much he looked forward to getting back to civilization.  He then attended
the University of Denver.

So my guess is he met a girl in Denver and gave up hiking.  Probably a
blond, who introduced him to skiing and cozy nights with her at the lodge :)