[pct-l] OCCUPY THE KICKOFF

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 13:29:32 CST 2011

I agree with Dianne and Schroomer, and they posted the reasons why today.  Everyone who is planning on a PCT hike, who can possibly do it, should come and OCCUPY the ADZPCTKO Kickoff at Lake Morena Campground.
It is a three-day,annual event and will be held over April 27, 28, 29 - the most important day being Saturday, April 28. I have attended it three times and thoroughly enjoyed each visit. I always learned more there and met many great people. Unfortunately, I won't be able to be there myself in 2012 as I am committed to be at the Smithsonian in D.C. during that same period. I am planning to be back on the PCT next summer. I want to hike an important part that I have not ridden by horse. I plan to hike in August when most of the snow (and mosquitoes) is gone. And I plan do go fishing - supplement the food that I carry with trout - great protein.

MendoRiderHiker