[pct-l] PCTA rating by CharityNavigator

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Mon Nov 21 16:20:59 CST 2011

Liz Bergeron is the reason the PCTA ranks so high. She, more than anyone, is the driving force of the organization.

In just one area - recruiting, training, and use of volunteers - she has expanded the role and effectiveness of the PCTA at a very low cost.

If Liz were in the corporate world, she could earn far more. We are so very fortunate she has stuck around.

Another signal mark of her ability is the extraordinarily high calibre of the paid staff of the PCTA. excellence throughout the ranks.

When I read how low her compensation is in your message, I was surprised - a bargain. Unlike people in the corporate world at her level, Liz does not get stock options as an additional incentive.

Hip hip hooray for Liz Bergeron!

Jim Keener ( J J )