[pct-l] PCTA rating by CharityNavigator

chiefcowboy at verizon.net chiefcowboy at verizon.net
Tue Nov 22 14:07:38 CST 2011

Having read and re-read your diatribe a few times and still not being able to understand what you’re trying to say I can only offer that there is a Board of Directors in place that determines compensation for any and all employees of PCTA.  It is THEIR responsibility to do so.  Each of us is entitled to our opinion and if one feels financial affairs are not being properly dealt with, they can vote with their wallets and take their money elsewhere.  However, I found this entire tread to be in poor taste and, frankly, something that we could do without.

Good luck with your “research.”  The rest of us are planning our hikes.