[pct-l] PCTA rating by CharityNavigator

Jim Banks jbanks4 at socal.rr.com
Tue Nov 22 16:24:16 CST 2011

According to the Charity Navigator, the Executive Director of the
Appalachian Trail Conservancy gets paid $114,391.  The information on the
Continental Divide Trail Alliance doesn't seem to be available through
Charity Navigator.  So since the PCT is approximately 500 miles longer than
the AT, Liz should get a raise.

I-Beam