[pct-l] On the off season for winter and holidays

david genny bobbers530 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 12:31:33 CST 2011

 So I haven't been reading the forum compulsively like I did before i left for my 2011 hike I just like to check now and then to see how everyone is doing....and we're talking about the pcta staff members salary??? I know there can be inner issues in a lot of non-profit organizations but if you "thru" hiked on the pct at all and really became a member of the pcta I don't think you would be saying these things...these are great people doing great things, what exactly have you done for the pct? or the hikers that hike the pct?   -mad with walking fever "mango" dave