[pct-l] PCTA rating by CharityNavigator

Henry Shires hshires at jps.net
Wed Nov 23 15:01:25 CST 2011

As a former PCTA Board of Directors member, I completely concur.  The organization can always use good board members and, as always, volunteer time and financial contributions.  The PCT is a world class treasure and I hope we all work to ensure that it stays that way.

We're all blessed to have great PCTA staff working to ensure the trail's present and future well-being.  Thanks especially to Liz for her many years of dedicated service.

Henry Shires