[pct-l] Crater Lake resupply

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Nov 24 13:00:30 CST 2011

The Mazama store is very large and well-stocked with ample
convenience foods. It's a large convenience store with an additional
frozen foods section plus gifts and camping supplies plus hot coffee.
Pretty close to a 7-11, but not quite as well stocked. You could
easily resupply there. There is also a hiker box and an AYCE buffet
nearby. And a post office a few miles away. You aren't supposed to
hitchhike but I didn't know that and got a ride to the PO easily.

Another couple days hence is the Shelter Cove resort which also had
way more stuff than I had expected. I could have resupplied there
with some effort, but they do hold hiker packages sent UPS. Best Cafe
Americano there I have ever had in my whole life, too.

Diane