[pct-l] PCTA Leadership

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Nov 24 16:05:52 CST 2011

Switchback,
You make me laugh....."I  CANNOT  BE  BRIBED".....this is so funny!!!
You are just like  "Sgt. Schultz"  in "Hogans Heros".
One candy bar got Hogan everything he wanted from  "Schultz"....in your
case it's a Snickers Bar.
Well, in any case, if you refuse the nomination, I withdraw my nomination.
My plan will not work without you as the treasurer.

This is sad news for the PCTA.

JMT Reinhold
your trail companion who could have done great things for the PCT