[pct-l] Hiker Trash Thanks

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 18:26:06 CST 2011

As I'm about to sit down to one hell of a big turkey dinner and a lovely
bunch of friends and family, I realized that I'm also grateful for the
wonderful Hiker Trash friends and family on this forum.  Some of you I've
met and hiked with, and some I have yet to meet face to face, but have
still grown to know through this new medium.  Hey, I'm an old guy and still
impressed by the Internet.

So, thanks for being out there, for participating and sharing your
questions and incredible answers.  As I've found on trail, we are a rare
bunch, and there's a lot to be thankful for in this crew.

Thanks to you all,

Shroomer