[pct-l] Hiker Trash Thanks

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Nov 24 22:07:15 CST 2011

This is true Shroomer,
although we also have a few "Looney Birds" on this list.
You may be old, but not nearly as old as Switchback and I.
You may be impressed by the Internet but hey, I'm so old, I'm still impressed
by running water.
As far as us being a rare bunch, you can say that again.....you only need
to look at Switchback to realize that that is so....he is rare....very rare.

JMT Reinhold
Your very ordinary trail companion
----------------------------------
As I'm about to sit down to one hell of a big turkey dinner and a lovely
bunch of friends and family, I realized that I'm also grateful for the
wonderful Hiker Trash friends and family on this forum.  Some of you I've
met and hiked with, and some I have yet to meet face to face, but have
still grown to know through this new medium.  Hey, I'm an old guy and still
impressed by the Internet.

So, thanks for being out there, for participating and sharing your
questions and incredible answers.  As I've found on trail, we are a rare
bunch, and there's a lot to be thankful for in this crew.

Thanks to you all,

Shroomer