[pct-l] Post Offices

rickandurs at juno.com rickandurs at juno.com
Fri Nov 25 19:53:03 CST 2011

I don't know the status of all PO's along the way, but I can suggest this food drop location when you come near South Lake Tahoe.  Many thru hikers have a resupply point here.  Check out our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pacificcresttrailfooddroplocationsouthlaketahoe?sk=info rickandurs1979 thru hikers (along, long time ago!)