[pct-l] US visa from UK - address where staying?

mark kilmartin markkilmartin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 13:29:47 CST 2011

I completed mine a few months ago, I used the address of a friend based in
Boston ( yea I know can't get much further from the PCT)

Make sure whoever you provide as the contact is fully aware that you are
using their details as there is a possibility they will be contacted as
part of the process.

Mark

On Saturday, 26 November 2011, TANYA SAVAGE <tanya.savage2 at btinternet.com>
wrote:
> Hi
> Ploughing my way through the online visa application form for getting US
visa for next year - came to a full-stop when asked for address where we
will be staying. Has anyone else completed this form? Did you put a trail
angel's address? Or will any contact address do? Somehow I don't think
"Lunar Duo Tent, PCT, somewhere between Mexico and Canada" will quite do
the job.
> Advice would be much appreciated. Haven't contacted any trail angels yet,
but have details for the Manns in San Diego, would contact them before
using their details of course.