[pct-l] ED compensation

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Nov 28 20:33:30 CST 2011

At least part of the answer to your question on staff growth is on page 36
of 2010 Form 990. paraphasing
7 full-time and 2 seasonal to coordinate with government agencies on needed
trail work and oversee projects in the field. These are two-year positions.

So presumably, if the funding goes away, so do the employees.

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.