[pct-l] Early section hike

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 13:55:09 CST 2011

The ADZ website, when it becomes active usually in February, has a ride board to arrange rides to and from the kickoff and anywhere else.  Also, if you're coming the kickoff and arrive on Thursday or Friday before, there are free rides offered every morning and you can park your car in the Lake Morena Park, either at your assigned campsite (if you registered) or in the day parking area there.