[pct-l] biography of John Muir

James Lindstrom jcrocket at windstream.net
Wed Nov 30 19:32:32 CST 2011

Here are a couple of other suggestions: the author is Linnie Marsh,
the titles are Son of the Wilderness and John of the Mountains. The
last is a collection of his journal entries. They may be out of print
so you may need to get them used. Always good to have a few crazy John
stories to tell while you're in the sierras.