[pct-l] Pacific Crest Trail Workbook - Update

JeremyWeaver at softhome.net JeremyWeaver at softhome.net
Sat Oct 1 10:33:58 CDT 2011

Are you thru hiking the PCT in 2012? We are looking to gather a dozen hikers
to work with this winter in hopes of creating a FREE-TO-USE Workbook. This
will be a organization tool and contain all the information one would need
to plan a successful thru-hike. If you would like to use this Workbook and
be willing to tell us the honest truth of what you really think, please send
us an email. Include you name, phone number, and age in the email. The first
draft will be sent to the editor mid October. The plan is to print a dozen
copies, and send them out to hikers the following month. We will take the
input and send the second draft to another editor in time for a final print
by the New Year. The only drawback is the dozen volunteers will be expected
to cover the cost of materials and shipping, most likely $8. Once the final
print is made there will be a FREE-TO-USE PDF online and a inexpensive hard
copy available. We are NOT trying to make a buck, but time is the only
resource that we have. Last year HikerTrash Gear was just a few custom
backpacks, we want to be more. Not less broke, but more helpful.

Up Date!

So here is a little sample of what this Workbook is going to look like.
Please understand that this is not even at first draft stage.

http://www.hikertrashgear.com/pctwb-sample.pdf

We have got six of the twelve thru-hikers needed for this project.