[pct-l] Planning a Trip for 2012

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 01:26:03 CDT 2011

1. Get Yogi's book.  It has phone numbers for trail angels that may be able
to give you a ride, and if that doesn't work out, it also has information
for taking public transportation.

2. That depends on you, and somewhat on weather.  I'd say chances are high
that that's enough time.

3. Why not take the tram on Mt San Jacinto down into Palm Springs and fly
out from there?  I think the ride down the tram is free.