[pct-l] THREE questions

anita griffin anita.griffin at live.com
Sun Oct 2 22:10:48 CDT 2011

We are section hikers and do not use a stove. We have been 2 weeks between hot meals and did not suffer.

Breakfast: Instant breakfast with instant coffee and dry milk portioned at home, granola and dry milk - add water when ready to eat
Lunch: Bars, nuts, dry fruit, etc
Dinner: I make my own dehydrated meals (some as simple as canned chili), package in zip locks, and add water an hour or so before eating