[pct-l] European Bike & Barge Trek

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Oct 7 21:06:46 CDT 2011

Dandy Tourist and Barger Reinhold writes: The bikes, helmets and saddle bags were provided by the barge.  They even had electric bikes for older guys like Switchback.
Switchback replies: Yes, I got sighting reports about you in Europe.  I want to know one thing.  Who was the redheaded lady you were seen biking with?  If my memory serves me correctly, your wife is not a redhead.  This leave the issue open to speculation.  Another thing that does not add up is that while you were gone I get an email from your wife wanting to know if you behaved on our hike around Lake Tahoe.  What hike around Lake Tahoe?  She said your emails to her said how much fun you were having hiking with me and the views were great all around the lake.  What views?  What lake?  What me?  Of course, I replied to her that, well yes we had a lot of fun and you should be home soon.  Now all of this is starting to make sense.  Keep me out of your scams or I will contact my attorneys Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe.