[pct-l] Old Timers....getting lost & forgetfulness

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Oct 9 08:29:24 CDT 2011

I thought I was the only one that needed the arrow.
When I was really tired I'd lay my pole pointing north up trail as I did
find myself once with Smiles in the Marbles heading off in the wrong
direction.
She laughed and corrected me.
That's OK, as I had corrected her toward Mather Pass in deep snow when
other forces wanted to hike due west.
It seemed we needed each other, and I needed that arrow.