[pct-l] tarps and short trips - in Michigan

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 20:10:47 CDT 2011

My suggestion for the tarp is to cut the si lnylon to size and hem it.  For ties, you can add backing ma terial and insert metal grommets.  Or just  use marbles or round rocks to hold a line in place.  Hard to describe in words, but surely there' s a pic of this method somewhere on the intern et .  I have even seen small "figure 8" plastic devices that serve the same purpose - allowing line to be attached without having to cut the material.  Check with your local outfitter.  This method also allows max. flexibility for where you put the tie-line.

Good luck.

Mango