[pct-l] Seeking Advice for SOBO water sections A-D!!!

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 22:15:43 CDT 2011

I hiked from Cabazon to Agua Dulce last year in Oct and had no trouble at
all with water.  Enough of the springs were still running, and the trail
crosses the roads enough that it was just not a problem.  This year was even
wetter than last, so I think you're OK for that section.  South of the water
fountain at the base of the San Jacintos, I don't know what you'll find.

The trail was empty of people in Oct. but was beautiful and you could live
off the fallen pine nuts, and the holly leaved cherries and wild plums.

Shroomer