[pct-l] To Trail Angel Doug from Ebbets Pass

Cosmic Cat cosmic.cat144 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 03:37:30 CDT 2011

A Mega protein breakfast and soft things to sit on. Doug marked the end of
the section of trail I named the 'Heart of Darkness". Zm and I were mentally
exhausted and the stop filled us.

One of the nice features of a good Angel is forced rest. Etiquette dictates
that you must stop, that you must sit and eat.

All of the sudden, the entire morning was gone, and we were in great moods.
The snow got better (though we weren't out yet).

Doug gets my placement award as the Angel who was there when we needed he
magic the most!

I second the thanks!

Goodness