[pct-l] Scott is back

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 15:40:30 CDT 2011

Super Senior Reinhold writes: Scott is back, We retrieved him from the wilderness this afternoon.  The new PCT record is 64 days, 11 hrs, 19 minutes.
Switchback replies: This is fantastic.  I like a record to sink my teeth into.  Scott is unbelievable.  He is everyone's PCT hero.  After my 2013 PCT thru-hike and Yo-Yo there will be a new record.  I want to invite anyone who wants to join me to let me know for this historic and record breaking hike.  It would be super cool if Scott came along too.  I absolutely guarantee we will make it Mexico to Canada in record breaking time.  I also guarantee that we will set a historic first.  I could care less about snow, etc.  Oh, boo hoo, hoo, there is 3-feet of snow on the trail.  Oh, it has been raining for the last 5 days.  I want my mommy.  Give me a break.  Anyone who complains about these things will be disqualified immediately.