[pct-l] shoe size

shelly skye shelbel26 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:20:41 CDT 2011

I don't think it's a lame post at all as feet seem to be a favorite topic
for hikers, especially long distance hikers. Over the past few years I have
stopped wearing shoes that compress my feet in length or width and as a
result my feet have grown in both directions. I think this is because my
feet have become more muscular in general and have taken on a more natural
shape. I can spread my toes naturally and I have very little foot pain these
days. But, this means my feet ain't gonna go back to the old shape any time
soon. Which for me is a good thing.

Shelly