[pct-l] Scott Williamson update

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Oct 15 01:25:07 CDT 2011

Fireweed,
I wish you could have been there also.
HOWEVER, You never would have recognized Scott.
Why???....because Scott is clean cut.
He does not have a beard and neither does he go by the trail name "Crash Test Dummy".
Sorry Fireweed,.....you had the wrong Scott.
You would have liked this one better though.

JMT Reinhold
-------------------------------------
Fireweed wrote:
I wish I could be there to meet him at the border. I met him,
unknowingly, in late September 2006. I was section hiking from Seiad
Valley to Ashland and met him just outside of Grouse Gap. The quote from
my journal: "Met Scott Williamson on the way back (from retrieving my
camera I mistakenly left at a rest break). He is a thru hiker on his way
to Mexico--big beard. Trail name "Crash Test Dummy". Kind of late to be
heading to Mexico."

Little did I know--I guess he was doing his first yo-yo.

--Fireweed