[pct-l] Highlights of the Socal PCT? Best 2 day segments?

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 22:20:29 CDT 2011

As Special K requested, please tell us your pace.  We have a wide range of
capabilities here, and that influences the answers we can give.  Maybe it
would be better if you ask for trips of various mileages?  Winter is another
challenge since the days are much shorter, and even for quite capable
hikers, it's challenging to knock out thru hiker mileage during daytime.