[pct-l] 10 Good uses for ''Dead Hiker Husbands''

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Tue Oct 18 08:57:05 CDT 2011

You forgot floor lamp.

Mango

----- Original Message -----

From: "Reinhold Metzger" <reinholdmetzger at cox.net>
To: pct-l at backcountry.net, Hiker97 at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 12:31:53 AM
Subject: [pct-l]  10  Good uses for  ''Dead  Hiker  Husbands''

SWITCHBACK,
I woke up this morning and realized I turned 71.....BUMMER!!!
That made me realize, you and I, we are getting old...I mean we go back a long way.
We are part of the dying hard core breed.....an endangered species.
Did you ever wonder what will become of us after we pass away?
Will they bury us, put flowers on our graves and mourn for decades to come
or will they rejoice and say good riddance?
Will they erect a monument to us or engrave on our head stones....here lie
Switchback and Reinhold....the last of the hard core breed, who tamed the
wilderness, or will they put our bodies to a good use?

For those women that can't let go and want cling to the memories...10  GOOD
USES  FOR DEAD  HIKER  HUSBANDS.

  1.   Scratching post for the cat
  2.   Chin-up bar
  3.   Punching bag