[pct-l] I failed my thru hike this year!!!!!!

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 21:19:33 CDT 2011

Michael, I think we met and I'm glad to hear your spirits are well enough to
join us here.  I know from personal experience that it's tough to deal with
failure on the PCT even when continuing was not an option.  My body and
heart were broken for a long time.  I hope I see you next year feeling much
better than you did earlier this year.