[pct-l] Chicken choking

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Oct 22 15:37:57 CDT 2011

Actually Mark,
Chicken choking should not slow you down....that is if you know how to
choke chickens.
Nobody chocks chickens better than Angel's Restaurant in Mammoth.
They even have a sign on the wall that reads   "WE  CHOKE  OUR
CHICKENS  DAILY".
So, if you experience trouble choking your chickens on your
"thru-hike",  stop at  "Angels....they know all about choking chickens.
Or, talk to Switchback.....he is an expert  "chicken choker".

JMT Reinhold
Your chicken chocking trail companion