[pct-l] Fwd: Fw: Hart's Pass- Mazama

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Sun Oct 23 17:58:44 CDT 2011

.

Carolyn
From: Carolyn J. Burkhart
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 9:23 AM
To: pct-l at backcountry.net
Subject: Hart's Pass- Mazama
I sent a note in September which didn't go through, so I will send the
info again as this will be good for next year, too. I met a woman
Julianne Seeman at Lost River, 10 miles down the road east from Hart's
Pass, the northernmost outpost of the PCT. She has offered for people
to camp at her place and use the shower- she's asking for $10 a night.
Lost River is west of Mazama, and are the closest homes to the PCT.
Her contact info are (509)996-4280 or jwseeman at comcast.net

There is more snow now up in the North Cascades, but the larches are
at their peak- gorgeous golden hues!

Carolyn 'Ravensong' Burkhart