[pct-l] Trail Maintenance Crew

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 11:50:55 CDT 2011

Joel,

For those first 20 miles (because you are so close to the border) be sure you are fit to go all the way - consider that the days are shorter. Get an early start. Don't camp along the way.  Try to have a hiking companion(s) rather than going alone. Contact poster "chiefcowboy". Ask him about his experience this year.

MendoRider