[pct-l] Why Hiker Babes are Happier Than Hiker Guys

tom aterno nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 13:42:12 CDT 2011

I want my mommy.

Things for guys to remember:
1.  She-Wee now available for those girls who what to pee standing up.
2.  Very young women, Anna "Charmin" is an example, are able to do everything they did.
3.  Gals have choice of lots of hot guys on the trail, that actually respect women, if they so desire.
4.  Gals have less trouble hitching a ride.
5.  Gals don't have to waste time hooting their own horn to feel OK about themselves.
6.  We look and smell better on the trail, even with hairy legs.
7.  Our meals are far superior.
8.  Don't have to get pregnant if we don't want to and tampon on trail can be a thing of the past (what generation are they from?).
9.   Weaker sex actually have more endurance.
10.  Can outrun and thus avoid Reinhold and Switchback.
11.  Unwashed ba**s stink.