[pct-l] Defining a 'Thru-Hike'

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Mon Oct 24 22:13:36 CDT 2011

to follow up, the AT community debates this often.  The ATC has some
criteria for the designation of a hiker as a 2000-miler, but not
specifically for a thru-hiker.  Don't know that there is a corresponding
organization like the ATC for the PCT, nor whether the terms and criteria
have been debated as much as they have in the AT community.