[pct-l] Why are "Hiker Dudes" happier campers than "Hiker Babes"?

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Oct 25 06:47:05 CDT 2011

/Puddlejumper,

1.   Yes, wigs do a great job.
2.   It does matters if your legs are hairy.
9.   Only if your legs are not hairy.
10. We can also hike in skirts (Kilts)....but ours need to be longer.

JMT Reinhold
The happy camper
------------------------------------
Puddlejumper wrote:

TEN REASON WHY "HIKER BABES" ARE HAPPIER CAMPERS THAN "HIKER DUDES"
//
1. We can't get male pattern baldness
//
2. It does not matter if our legs are hairy

//3. Backpack straps enhance our, um, natural assets.

//4. We can light a stove without starting a forest fire. -- I don't
know which girls the honorable reinhold was         camping with but
IMHO guys are far worse pyros. Myself excluded
. /
/ 5. Our sleeping bags are rated warmer and have reinforced footspaces
. /
/ 6. We can pull off hiking with a pedicure. />/7. We have Go Girls ;).
Look it up. And they are pink too.

// 8. We don't need to carry eighteen pocket knives just to show we are
Bear Grylls
. /
/ 9. We have far fewer troubles hitching to town for a shower. //

10. We can hike in a skirt. Nuthin better than a little breeze
. /
/ NO WONDER HIKER BABES ARE HAPPIER CAMPERS /

//Puddlejumper /The happy camper /