[pct-l] Top 20 hiker resupply locations...

Jackass jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 00:23:54 CDT 2011

"Where else are you going to go besides Kennedy Meadows"

I know that it's not to the point of the thread...but I'm in a persnickety mood tonight, so:

A four day resupply from Walker Pass to Trail Pass would be an easy and much less expensive option for most hikers.

Personally speaking, I would never miss swinging off the trail at KM. Tom's awesome hospitality, Steve Climber's burgers and Melissa's endless patients at the store make KM one of the best stops along the line.

Jackass

Sent from my iPhone