[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 45, Issue 1

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Thu Sep 1 19:42:21 CDT 2011

On my SOBO trip through the northern third of Oregon last week I encountered at least 60 NOBO thru hikers.  There should be a chunk of them into Southern Washington by now.  The most I encountered was about 15 in a day, and since I was moving the opposite direction I think it would be safe to say that you should not expect more than 8-10 a day at this time.

Ed Jarrett