[pct-l] What is a Thru-Hike Defined as Nowadays?

Charles Doersch charles.doersch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 22:27:36 CDT 2011

Going from A to Z ... and if you have to come back and do Q because it's the
one part you missed, I think people are okay with that.

This season didn't we hear people using an additional term for thru-hikers?
I think it was "continuous thru-hiker" ... to distinguish those who made it
through the Sierras (etc.) vs those who had to do a flip?

Or was it "contiguous thru-hiker" ... or ?

~C