[pct-l] Hiking Barefoot?

Nathaniel Morse alwaysanguine at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 01:02:55 CDT 2011

Thank you. I think this has helped me the most. In all likely hood, I think
you're probably right. Going Barefoot on the entire thing, would take
longer, and yeah, kicking steps and traction would be a problem. as far as
the cold goes though, That most likely wouldn't be a problem. You
can acclimate. (In some circumstances.) But I will most likely end up taking
a pair of huaraches or VFF's for the extra challenging parts. Oh, and I
wouldn't be going alone, so, worst case, My (Shod) buddy could kick steps,
etc. thanks.

--
Barefoot. Become a Fan. :)

                                              0ooo.