[pct-l] Hiking Barefoot?

Nathaniel Morse alwaysanguine at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:37:46 CDT 2011

Hey, Thanks so much! this was really to the point. one question. The Scissors
Crossing/San Felipe Hills section... Is it a good/the best representation of
the cactus-y sections?  And if the worst rock parts are in central Oregon, I
can deal with that. :) I live near there, and have hiked there a bit. Do
the huaraches rub on your feet at all? I have yet to try them... were the
wilid roses tearing at your leg, or the top of your foot? Thanks so much!