[pct-l] PCT DVD 2009 2010

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 10:31:14 CDT 2011

> I'd sure like to have a copy of the 2009 video which Mystic was working on.
> Haven't seen anything yet.

But you can see 'something'...
There have been prior pct-l posts giving links to Mystic's YouTube channel or segments completed...
Austin Williams kindly embedded them on his website, "Plan Your Hike" - his direct link to "2009" is
<http://www.planyourhike.com/media/2009.php> for the 5 of 6 segments completed to date (no WA yet)...
If you don't want to use Austin's site, then go to Mystic's YouTube channel,
<http://www.youtube.com/user/atmystic06#p/u>...
So now you CAN see 'something' from 2009!  ;o)
Mystic has done a great job so far IMO - he just hasn't completed the project as yet nor has been
'speedy' enough for some of us PCT addicts waiting for the full 'release' iso file to download!
I'm sure it will come in time - I, too, would prefer watching a DVD instead of the YouTube segments...

Happy trails!!!
Jim (PITA)