[pct-l] trail magic at Snoqualmie this Sat/Sun, Sept 11&12

sandy842 at comcast.net sandy842 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 12:58:32 CDT 2011

Greetings all!

Topshelf's family will be working some trail magic this Sat and Sun, Sept 10&11 at Snoqualmie Pass. We have food, showers, laundry facilities, a few beds and lots of floor space if needed. We can also offer rides to the nearest real store (North Bend). Please feel free to call Scott at 206-842-3004 (cell) and we can grab you from Summit West. We have wonderful grandparents that have a condo at Summit East (approx. 2 miles from the trailhead) and would love to serve you!

Sandy